Legal Notices – copyright and trademarks.
All trademarks, logos, and service marks identifying the products and services (collectively the “trademarks”) displayed on this site, are registered and unregistered trademarks and are the property of their respective owner.
Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Mak Leder or such other party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
Misuse of the trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in this section (Legal Information), is strictly prohibited. Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including possible criminal prosecution. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. in writing. Please report any such instances of misuse to email@example.com.
All materials published or otherwise accessible through this site including, but not limited to, news articles, text, forms, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, software, and other materials (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and are owned by Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. and any others which may own copyright or which may be the party credited as the provider of the Content. All visitors shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in or relating to the Content accessed through this web site
Use of Web Site Materials
COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE WEB SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. Permission to use any of the Content of this website may be obtained by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Links To Third Party Sites
The linked sites referred to in this web site may not be under the control of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. provides these links as a convenience to visitors only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. of the linked site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION.
Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site. Given that technology and on-line experiences are unpredictable, we do not guarantee that the function or operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this Web site, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with connection to and use of the site, and you agree that your access is undertaken at your own risk.
Web Site Errors
Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. attempt to present the most recent and accurate information on this Web site at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information on the makleder.com site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any errors are accidental and we apologize for this incorrect information. We reserve the right to amend errors at any time without prior notice.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Web site without prior notice.
While we will make every effort to respond quickly to your email messages, we are under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions.
While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding this site and the services of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd., please note that all of your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted through makleder.com shall become and remain the property of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. Should you have any questions concerning a submission…
MAK LEDER- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Mak Leder membership shall be valid for purchases at the authorized and participating Mak Leder Stores in India only. Submission of Mobile Number confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions of membership.
• Customer Care Unit of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. has the right to contact the members to seek any clarifications with regards to their enrollment or purchase.
• The club members will be eligible for one percent (1%) of the actual bill amount as loyalty bonus Points. The loyalty bonus Points shall be valid for a period of six months from the date they are earned by the customer.
• The loyalty bonus points can be redeemed by the customer in excess of Fifty (50) points at any time during its validity period and at the authorized and participating Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Stores or web-sales in India only.
• Apart from the above loyalty Bonus points offered by the company, the company may float special bonus points /special loyalty bonus points of higher volume or value, schemes, offers for its general or specific customers occasioned due to some event, anniversary, achievement of milestone and/or goodwill gesture. Since such schemes are occasioned due to eventualities as such those special bonus points/Special loyalty bonus points of higher volume or value shall be valid for a limited period of fifteen days (15 day) from the date of offer.
• All rights of ownership and usage of the Membership lies with Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. and Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions membership without prior notice.
• In case, the member discontinues or changes registered mobile number the same shall be communicated to the store manager or Customer Care Unit of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. within 30 days from the date of such change.
• The transfer of balance accumulated points shall be made only after proper verification and Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for any lapse of points.
• In case of any complaints or If the member intends to withdraw from the membership, he shall approach Store Cash Counter/Customer Care Unit of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd.. Membership can also be withdrawn by giving a call to customer care.
• No points will be earned by a member: (i) On any items specifically excluded by Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. (ii) on return or exchange of products purchased earlier.
• Mak Leder Club Points can only be redeemed at participating Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. and not transferred, sold or claimed as cash. The points can be redeemed any time in excess of 50 points by members only, who shall have to be physically present. The points once redeemed or lapsed, shall not be reinstated.
• Any existing offer at the Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Store will supersede any Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Club offer provided to Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Club members in the form of Mobile Gift Vouchers (GV).
• Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. offers issued to its members in the form of Mobile Gift Vouchers (GV) cannot be clubbed with any other existing offers at store.
• In case of any queries/complaints related to Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. membership/SMS content/Offers, please contact Customer Care Unit of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. at +91-9205234004 or write to us at email@example.com.
• Club membership is valid in cities- AHMEDABAD, AMRITSAR, BANGALORE, BARODA, BELGUAM, BHOPAL, CALICUT, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CHINCHWAD, COCHIN, COIMBATORE, DEHRADUN, DWARKA, FARIDABAD, GHAZIABAD, GREATER NOIDA, GURGAON, GUWAHATI, HUBLI, HYDERABAD, INDORE, JAIPUR, JALANDHAR, JAMMU, KANPUR, KOLKATA, KOTTAYAM, LUCKNOW, LUDHIANA, MADURAI, MANGALORE, MOHALI, MUMBAI, MUSSOORIE, MYSORE, NAGPUR, NASHIK, NEW DELHI, NOIDA, PANCHKULA, PATNA, PUNE, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SECUNDERABAD, SURAT, THANE, TRICHY, TRIVENDRUM, VARANASI, VIJAYAWADA, VIZAG.
Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. MOBILE APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Offer (the “Offer”) is available to all existing as well as new users who download the Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. App on their Android based mobile phones or tablets and do a sign up or login using their email ID till the Offer is displayed on www.makleder.in (“Offer Period”).
- User who downloads the Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. app & sign up or login for the first time through his/her email ID will get free Mak Leder Gift Voucher worth Rs.500, redeemable on a minimum purchase of Rs.3999 and above. This Gift Voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotion.
- Rs. 500 Gift voucher can be used/ redeemed only by one User/Email/Mobile number through the registered email address and cannot be used in parts, is non transferable and cannot be exchanged against cash
- Rs.500 Gift Voucher is valid only on Mak Leder App and should be utilized on or before ix months from first login. This voucher is not valid across Mak Leder Stores & Mak Leder website www.makleder.com
- The user is required to ensure that he/she enters a valid Gift Voucher code while processing Rs.500 discount on their order otherwise discount won’t be applicable. To complete the transaction, customer needs to pay balance amount.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort”” basis and participation of eligible users is voluntary. Users can continue using the Mak Leder service without this offer too.
- In case of assistance/query pertaining to redemption of gift vouchers / failed transactions – please contact out customer service team at our customer care or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To avail this Offer user should have the latest version of Mak Leder application (Android version).
- This offer is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the usage of Mak Leder Mobile Application which may be amended from time to time. The Users participating in the Offer are deemed to have unconditionally accepted these Terms and Conditions along with the terms and conditions mentioned on Mak Leder website
- Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. shall at its sole discretion and based on the conditions specified in foregoing closure give a Rs 500 Mak Leder Gift Voucher which can be redeemed through Mak Leder Mobile App (Android). The said Gift Voucher will be valid for transactions of Rs. 3999 and above. This Gift Voucher can be redeemed only once per user/Email/Mobile number. This offer is only applicable for the Android users, who are residing in India subject to Mak Leder Delivery locations
- In the event, the order of customer is not fulfilled due to the non- availability of specific demanded article / product(s) in stock or size/ color, then a new code shall be issued to the customer wherever applicable with a specified validity period. No money refund in lieu of the gift voucher shall be made in any circumstance. No Exchange, No Claim will be entertained on orders valued less than Rs.3999 processed through Mobile Application.
- This offer is exclusive to any other offer run by the Company and is non-transferable. No substitution will be given nor shall any exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form be allowed under any circumstances
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any failure, error, omission or delay in transmission of any message or transaction in relation to the offer for any reason whatsoever. The decision as regards the receipt or non-receipt of messages, or the success or failure of transactions shall solely lie with the Company and shall be treated as conclusive for all purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at anytime during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and shall be binding on the subscriber.
- All services including the offer shall be availed by users in compliance with applicable laws and Company reserves the right to withdraw its services including this offer to any user, who violates any law, violates these terms and conditions or attempts to commit any fraud in relation to the offer.
- The company’s decision will be final and binding in relation to violation of laws, terms, and any fraudulent activities. Fraudulent activities include, but are not limited to, trying to earn Gift Vouchers (free Rs. 500 Mak Leder Gift Voucher) by repeat installing and activating the app on the same mobile number or device or on emulators.
- Decision of the Company regarding all transactions under this offer shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Participation in this offer shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participating User to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- This offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by any relevant legal/statutory authority from time to time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstances shall the company, its directors, employees or agents be liable to any user for personal injury, or any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or revenues, goodwill, failure to transmit or receive any data, loss of confidential information, business interruption, loss of privacy, corruption or loss of data, failure to receive or backup the user’s data (or archived data), for any cause of action, including contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and any other loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way arising from or related to the offer, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the offer at any time, any third party content, software or functions used in connection with the offer even if the Company or any or all of its agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, liability, cost, demand or expense (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) of any kind arising out of:
– any breach by the user of their obligations under these terms;
– User’s violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to infringement of any intellectual property, proprietary right or trade secret of any person or entity, or of any privacy or consumer protection right that is implicated herein;
– any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation;
– any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation;
- The Company shall not be liable to the user for any eventuality caused directly or indirectly by any act of God, wars (declared or undeclared), insurrections, acts of terrorism, acts of governments or boycotts, lockouts and other civil unrest, or any act of similar nature beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- Even if one or more provisions of these terms are held to be unenforceable under applicable law(s), the remainder of these terms shall be valid and enforceable. These terms and conditions are governed by Indian Laws. All disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.
Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. – TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Ordering Policy
- Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Service is only available for articles which are shown in stock on our website
- Only two article can be booked in one order for Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Home Service
- All Orders, booked and paid for, cannot be cancelled.
- No returns or refunds are allowed
- Terms & Condition of service apply
- For Order related queries, please contact Customer Service
– Shipping Policy
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and on time. Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7-10 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays
- Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies/ INDIAN POST
- While we shall Endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability
– Exchange Policy
- We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from
- In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange any merchandise bought from Mak Leder Home Service within 15 days from the original date of invoice, provided that the article(s) being returned for exchange is unused, clean, and in their original state and packagin
- For exchange, please contact Customer Service
- Please keep your invoice safe and intact as it is essential to give the same to the store while getting your product exchanged
– Claim Policy
- Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. products are manufactured with the utmost care and stringent quality control is always maintained. However, despite this high quality assurance, there can be few odd defective ones among the millions we manufacture and se
- In case you find a manufacturing defect in the product purchased, kindly contact Customer Service
- We provide 100% replacement for major manufacturing defects, if the concerned product is brought to our store within 10 days from the date of invoice and on the expense of customer.
- Claims are entertained only against manufacturing defects and admissible when shoes have been appropriately used. All minor defects will be considered for repair first and not replaced
- All products shipped to Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. by the customer for exchange, will not be paid or compensated.
- All transportation will be worn by customer.
Articles covered under Claim Policy:
Claims can be lodged only for footwear, bags & belts. No claim is admissible on socks, shoe care and foot care products or other non-footwear items
Definition of Major Manufacturing Defect:
- Damaged/Discoloured Upper Material
- Broken/Damaged Sole or Insole
- Damaged stitching
- Damaged/Discoloured Upper Material
- Damaged/broken material/buckle
General Terms & Conditions for Exchange/Claims
- All articles being returned for exchange/claim must be accompanied by original Invoice
- No warranty/guarantee/exchange for articles purchased on discount or during sale period
- Articles / Product sold under any promotional scheme including but not limited to discount coupons / gift coupons issued under any promotional scheme of BIL or any third party will not be eligible for exchange & Claim/Refund.
- For exchange/claim, please contact Customer Service
- For Exchange or Claim, it is mandatory to have the article inspected by the store and to return the article to our stores, upon approval of exchange/claim
- Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. will only offer a replacement against any merchandise available at the store, at the time of the exchange/claim being made
- Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. Reserves right to cancel any order.
- Replacement against exchange/claims will be subject to availability of the same product. Incase, the same product is not available at the store, then replacement will be adjusted against subsequent purchase at the same store
- The value of the replaced merchandise will be equal to the original purchase price of the exchanged/claimed article, as mentioned in the Invoice, irrespective of the current price of the exchanged/claimed article, at the time of the exchange/claim being made
- If the value of the replaced article is less than the original value of the exchanged/claimed article, there will be no cash refund or credit note issued
- If the value of the replaced article is more than original value, the store will recover the difference in cash against the sale
- Exchange/Claims will be entertained at stores till 5 P.M. only. (Please check store closure days prior to your visit)
- The decision of Mak Leder Pvt Ltd. would be considered final in all cases
Top of Form
Bottom of Form